Random Thoughts by MommaSquid

Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006

Obligatory List Warning!

This is just a partial list…I could go on all day about what’s good in my life right now. If that sounds like I’m bragging, I’m not. It would be very easy for me to wallow in sorrow and claim that I have nothing to be thankful for since my son died. But I would be lying to myself. I still have a lot to be grateful for.

• Hot showers in the morning…aaahh!
• My loving, supportive husband.
• Bright sunshine, even when it’s 112 degrees (it’s a dry heat).
• Having enough money to pay the bills every month and a few bucks leftover.
• Two annoyingly crazy cats…they bring a smile to my face every day.
• No major health problems for me or hubby.
• Our big screen TV. Oh yeah!
• Friends and loved ones; though the list is growing shorter, I consider
myself fortunate to have so many people in my corner.
• Having a full belly and a roof over my head in a world where millions are
hungry and homeless.
• The right to keep and bear arms.
• Holiday leftovers. (Yummy! )

Happy Turkey Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home