Random Thoughts by MommaSquid

Saturday, July 29, 2006

First Post

Welcome to my very first blog post. How exciting! I'm a minimalist, so you won't find anything fancy on this blog. If you're looking for a lot of pictures and music files, this is not the blog for you.

I plan to talk about the random thoughts I have in my head. Believe me, some are more random than others.

A little background: I am a married thirty-something female. I'm originally from PA but I've moved around quite a bit and am currently living in AZ. I've taken college courses, but I don't have a degree. I am a registered Libertarian. My interests include music, movies, books, guns, tattoos and a whole lot more. Often I find myself surrounded by idiots, but we'll get to that later.

That's all for now. I have to pace myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home